No. of Vacancies: 03
Job Category: IT/Telecommunication
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Level: Mid Level
1. Hands-on experience in building web applications using (Laravel, CodeIgniter PHP framework )
2. Backend development (Dashboard + API)
3. Familiarity with various PHP frameworks (e.g. Yii, CodeIgniter, Symfony) will be a plus point.
5. In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Elastic search).
6. Ability to work independently.
7. Ability to continue multiple projects in parallel
8. Collaborate with internal teams, Review and debug code, and Perform validation and verification testing
9. Always maintain coding documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and follow the “clean code” concept
10. Working knowledge of version controlling systems like Git, clear understanding of GitFlow workflow, repository management tools like Bit Bucket, and understanding of overall CI/CD process.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Science/B.Sc. in CSE
Experience: Minimum 3 years of Experience
Skills: HTML5 & CSS3, Bootstrap, PHP, CodeIgniter, Laravel, CakePHP, Flutter, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
1. Strict adherence to deadlines to meet the project requirements
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Ability to listen to personnel, understand their needs, propose alternatives, and specify the best solution
4. Capable to work under pressure
5. Excellent time management and multitasking skills
6. Gender: Male & Female both can apply
7. Age: Minimum 23 years
Workplace: Work at Office
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & other benefits:
Salary Review: Yearly
Festival Bonus: 2
Weekly Holiday: 1 Day
Last Date of Application: 30th September, 2020
Send your CV with Photograph and Subject line ‘PHP Developer’ at firstname.lastname@example.org.