Job Context: We are looking for experienced WordPress Developer with strong PHP (OOP) skills to join with us.
1. Must have complete knowledge & hands-on experience in WordPress Theme or Plugin Development following ThemeForest and WordPress.org standard.
2. Strong knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
3. Strong knowledge and ability to develop a new plugin using WordPress API and following WordPress coding standard.
4. Excellent knowledge of web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, PHP, and jQuery.
5. In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Elastic search).
6. Must have experience in Elementor Page Builder, Gutenberg & Custom add-on Development.
7. Strong knowledge in working with WooCommerce plugin, Shopify, templates and hooks.
8. Analyze the requirements and understand the deliverables.
9. Communicate with Project Manager & follow the instructions.
10. Collaborate with internal teams, Review and debug code, and Perform validation and verification testing.
Employment Status: Full-time
1. Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.) in CSE
2. Bachelor degree in any discipline
Experience Requirements: At least 2 year(s)
1. Experience in LMS WordPress Theme and Plugin Development will be added plus.
2. The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): WordPress Theme Development, WordPress Plugin Development & WordPress Theme Customization.
1. Age at least 23 years.
2. Both males and females are allowed to apply.
3. Ability to work independently.
4. Ability to continue multiple projects in parallel.
5. Strict adherence to deadlines to meet the project requirements.
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Ability to listen to personnel, understand their needs, propose alternatives, and specify the best solution.
8. Capable to work under pressure.
9. Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
Workplace: Work at office
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: 25k – 45k (Based on Experience)
Compensation &other benefits:
1. Salary Review: Yearly
2. Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Application Deadline: January 3, 2021
Send your updated CV with the Subject line ‘WordPress Developer’ within the deadline.